He took us through Acts to examine the persuasive preaching of Paul as he engaged in the spiritual battle of bringing the gospel to devilishly blinded people who are taken in by the two lies that God has not spoken and that there are no consequences.
Included along the way were a sample talk on "so long as it makes me happy", a lunchbar on the arrogance of Christianity (not recorded, version at Durham) and the practicalities of putting together a talk, identifying with people, entering their world, persuasion through smaking sense, experience and history, and then invitation for response, largely from Paul in Athens in Acts 17.
- Download Session 1 - developing convictions about persuasive evangelism in the spiritual battle of evangelism
- Download Session 2 - convictions and clarity
- Download Session 3 - clarity and sample talk and q&a
- Download Session 4 - identification
- Download Session 5 - persuasion
- Download Session 6 - persuasion and preaching