5. Sin makes you irrational, insane, crazy, nuts (cf. Genesis 3—Revelation 22; especially, for instance, Genesis 3:8; Numbers 13-14; Matthew 12:24; Ephesians 4:17-19).Read the rest and ponder. Dan Phillips - 25 Things About Sin
6. People locked into a sin are impervious to logic, facts and Scripture (cf. Genesis 3:9-10).
7. People locked into a sin always say it's someone else's fault (cf. Genesis 3:12-13).
8. People locked into a sin hate anyone who tries to tell them the truth, no matter how humbly nor lovingly (cf. 1 Kings 22:8; John 3:19-21; Proverbs 15:12).
9. People in love with a sin will always find dire and horrendous fault with anyone who tries to part them from it (cf. Proverbs 9:7-8a).
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
25 Things About Sin
Here's a bitesize glimpse at an outstanding blogpost about the deceit of my sin (and yours):